Automated Control and Advanced Micro Controls Inc. (AMCI) announce that DeviceNet communication has been added to the line-up of NR25 series encoders, complementing the current range of Ethernet (with PoE) and Profibus output options.
The NR25 networked encoders are available in both single-turn (16 bits = 65536 counts) and multi-turn (30 bit, 65536 counts x 16384 revolutions) versions.
AMCI NR25 DeviceNet encoders are offered in a variety of package options that include flange mount, servo mount, solid shaft and hub shaft. Two integrated M12 connectors supply power and DeviceNet connectivity.
As the NR25 encoder is resolver based, high levels of shock and vibration can be withstood while providing absolute position feedback. This is as a result of resolvers not requiring the use of glass sensing discs or sensitive electronic components such as LEDs.
NR25 DeviceNet Encoder Features:
- Up to 30 bit (65536 steps x 16384 revolutions) resolution
- Absolute Single-turn and Multi-turn
- Resolver based durability
- IP67 ingress protection rating
- Solid shaft and hub shaft versions
- Stainless steel housing options available
- Programmable resolution, count direction, total measurement range, velocity format & position preset
Click here to view the AMCI NR25 DeviceNet Absolute Rotary Shaft Encoder Data Sheet