Intrinsically Safe Compact Power Supply PSU -Holville
The Holville intrinsically safe power supply PSU has outputs specifically designed for use in Group 1 hazardous areas. Designed and manufactured in Australia, the Holville range of power supplies is tested to meet the requirements of AS2380.7. The units carry NSW MDA and ANZEx certification.
- Available with either Ex (ia) or Ex ms (ia) protection
- Available with a range of outputs from 12V to 24V
- Available with either 110V (max 115V) of 240V (max 250V) AC input
- Input current protection
- Fully encapsulated
- IS Outputs are floating (i.e. they are galvanically isolated from the mains input, the mains earth and the PSU enclosure)
- Status indicator LED and Buttons:
- IS Power On LED (all PSUs have this fitted)
- Temp/Current Limit LED (if fitted)
- The Temp/Current LED is illuminated when one of the three current limit stages shuts down due to an overload
- Voltage Regulator Failure LED (if fitted)
- This LED indicates the first Voltage regulator stage has failed
- 3 current limit test buttons (if fitted)
- Allows the user to test the integrity of each of the 3 current limit stages
The output voltage, current and power of any model may be reduced to meet the entity parameters of attached equipment. However the Co and Lo parameters associated with the ‘parent’ model may not be changed.
All Holville intrinsically safe power supplies are fully encapsulated for reliability in harsh environments and carry a 12 month, return to factory replacement warranty. Back to Intrinsically Safe Power Supplies.