Automated Control and West Control Solutions are excited to launch an innovative new temperature controller, MAXVU. This compact and easy to use controller offers users a fast setup menu that can be configured in less than a minute. MAXVU is the ideal choice for straightforward applications where only the fundamental control elements are required.
The key to MAXVU’s ease of use is the large dual line display. Upper digits of 18mm and lower digits of 10.2mm have been achieved as a result of the 1/16 or 1/8 DIN housing’s uniquely designed keypad. Offering increased clarity and visibility, the MAXVU’s new display allows vital process information and alarm messages to be easily viewed from a distance.
Combined with its universal input, MAXVU offers a cost effective alternative for providing simple yet efficient temperature control. Typical applications include packaging tray and bag sealing machines, seam sealing and thermal bonding in the textiles industry as well as processes in the food and beverage sector that include fryers, micro-breweries and chocolate tempering.
MAXVU Temperature Controller features:
- High visibility 18mm display digits (10.2mm lower display)
- Quick setup menu with top 10 configuration parameters
- Thermocouple, PT100 or linear DC sensor input
- Compact 1/16 or 1/8 housings with a compact depth of only 67mm
- Up to 3 outputs, relay or SSR
- 2 process alarms, high / low, deviation or band
- 2 x 4 digit display and 3 output status LEDs
- Front panel configuration or via PC configuration software
- RS485 Modbus RTU communications
Click here to view the West MAXVU Temperature Controller Data Sheet