Automated Control and STS introduce the DL.OCS/N/RS485 Data Logger for the water industry. This newly designed standalone logger can reliably measure water level, media temperature and conductivity.
The DL.OCS/N/RS485 Data Logger houses a highly accurate piezo resistive sensor, is accurate to 0.03% FS and can store up to 1.5 million measurements. Battery life of up to 10 years has been achieved by the use of internal de-passivation circuitry and the reliability of electronic componentry has been further enhanced by the use of an integrated desiccator.
The new DL.OCS/N/RS485 Data Logger excels in a wide range of applications that include the monitoring of ground and surface water, civil construction foundation surveillance and the monitoring of salt water intrusion into aquafers.
Key features of the DL.OCS/N/RS485 Data Logger:
- Robust design that can withstand operating temperatures from -5°C to 80°C
- 16 MB flash storage (up to 500’000 measurements per parameter [pressure, temperature and conductivity])
- Easy connection to a PC for graphing or data removal in Excel format
- Manufactured from stainless steel or titanium
- Protection Class: IP68
- Measurement accuracy: ±0.03% FS
- Measuring Range: -5°C…80°C