Automated Control and Hengstler introduce the ACURO® AD58DQ absolute encoder with DRIVE-CLiQ (Siemens) and motor temperature sensor input.
The AD58DQ is the newest product to the ACURO Drive absolute encoder series and has been developed specifically for integration with servo motors and to communicate with Siemens SINAMICS / SINUMERIC drive families.
The AD58DQ is an encoder designed for extended operation within harsh environments that are subject to high levels of vibration, shock and mechanical loads while maintaining high levels of precision in spite of these conditions.
Key features of the AD58DQ absolute encoder include:
- High precision ACURO Drive Technology
- DRIVE-CLiQ Interface
- Resolution up to 24 Bit Single + 12 bit Multiturn
- Motor temperature sensor input
- Encoder temperature monitoring
- Meets the requirements of SIL 2 / PL d / Category 3
- Compact and robust design