Automated Control introduces the OPTIMARE SpillWatch non-contact oil-on-water surface detector. The OPTIMARE SpillWatch!® provides users with a timely alert enabling countermeasures to stop/limit spillage and therefore reducing cost for remediation and clean-up and limiting damage to the environment.
In case of a spill, the OPTIMARE SpillWatch!® provides an instant warning. The OPTIMARE SpillWatch!® sensor technology is based on fluorescence excitation and detection. Its innovative optical set-up and all-solid-state opto-electronic components guarantee high sensitivity and allow low-maintenance operation. The system automatically filters out ambient conditions (e.g. sunlight), providing highly reliable detection under all light, weather and surface conditions.
The OPTIMARE SpillWatch!® is designed and manufactured for deployment in harsh and rugged environments,
OPTIMARE SpillWatch!® Features:
- Real-time around-the-clock detection and control of oil spills for
- Petrochemical industry, pipelines
- Power plants
- Desalination, intake protection
- Highly effective LED-based excitation
- Based on fluorescence excitation and detection
- Ruggedized design (IP66)
- Cost – effective, low – maintenance
- Multiple interfaces network connectivity
Click here to view the Optimare Spillwatch Data Sheet