Mobile crane articulation angle measurement.
- Compact angle measurement sensor to replace mechanical limit switches
- Highly accurate over a range of 90 degrees to ensure the safe operation of the machine
- Non-contact technology for wear-free reliability
- Output suitable for direct interface into the crane’s control system
- Robust housing
ASM PRAS27 magnetic angle sensor with the following key features;
- Low profile (50 x 45 x 10mm) analogue sensor, coupled with a position magnet measuring only 5mm in thickness.
- 0.03% resolution over a specified range of 90 degrees with a repeatability of +/- 0.03%
- Magnetically coupled sensor and target element providing a wear free air gap of 7mm
- Ratiometric output (10-90% of excitation voltage) with reverse polarity and short circuit protection
- IP67 housing capable of withstanding shock loads of up to 100g/11mS and temperatures ranging from -40 to +85 degrees C