Crop sprayer boom control.
- Sensor to control the pesticide / fertiliser sprayer boom height to ensure uniform crop coverage.
- Limit control to prevent the boom from colliding with and damaging the crop.
- Non-contact technology for wear free reliability.
- Continuous monitoring to compensate for uneven terrain.
- Immunity to the effects of chemicals, dust and heat.
Pepperl + Fuchs UC500-30GM70-IE2R2-V15 ultrasonic sensor with the following key features;
- Analogue 4-20mA output interfaces with the machine’s hydraulic boom height control system to ensure a consistent spray pattern above the crop.
- Separate PNP digital output provides an independent switch point for controlling anti-collision functions.
- Ultrasonic technology provides up to 500mm range of wear free performance while its robust, corrosion resistant housing gives superior vibration and shock protection.
- 60ms update time coupled with ‘cross talk’ protection technology allows for rapid terrain response.
- IP65 chemical resistant housing, capable of withstanding the ingress of dust and water with an operating temperature range of -25 to +70 degrees C.