West P6100 PID Controller 100 – 240V AC
3 in stock (can be backordered)
West P6100-2200-002-10-S247 Digital Temperature Controller
The West 6100 is part of the Plus Series of controllers that take flexibility and ease of use to new levels.
The 6100 controller is an evolved product from the N6100. The product benefits from having more versatile features and user-friendly functionalities such as remote setpoint inputs, digital inputs, plug-in output modules, a customisable operator/HMI menu, jumperless and auto-hardware configuration, and 24VDC transmitter power supply.
It has been designed to incorporate improvements, save users’ time (as much as 50% on product set-up), reduce inventory stock and virtually eliminate the likelihood of operator errors.
The 6100 results in providing a product which surpasses competitive offerings in terms of ease of use, delivery and value for money.
- Dual setpoints with optional remote selection
- Plug-in output modules allow installing just the functions needed
- Expanded user-selectable operator modes
- User-selectable plug-and-play output cards
- Process and loop alarms
- Adjustable hysteresis
- Optional analogue Remote Setpoint Input
- Optional 10V SSR driver
- Improved Windows PC configuration software
- Improved easy to use HMI
- Jumperless input configuration
- Auto-hardware recognition
- Faster communication speeds
- More security options
- Backward compatible panel cut out, housing and terminal wiring capability
WEST Control Solutions
|Dimensions||17 × 9 × 7 cm|