9457-WH-CS RugiCAM-IP White LED Unit – Powder Coated Steel
9459-WH-CS MTL RugiCAM-IP White LED Unit Only – (Powder Coated Steel Enclosure) operating safely in hazardous zone 1 and zone 2 areas. Also this LED light has now been approved for use in Underground Coal Mining applications in NSW and QLD
1 in stock (can be backordered)
9459-WH-CS MTL RugiCAM-IP White LED Unit Only – (Powder Coated Steel Enclosure) operating safely in hazardous zone 1 and zone 2 areas.
The first of its kind for the hazardous area market, the MTL RugiCAM-IP camera monitors and provides enhanced visual safety to control and automation systems installed on site, and provides additional security and visibility to specific hazardous locations in plants so safe operation can be maintained.
It is lightweight, connecting directly to compatible IS Ethernet systems up to 100 metres via a Cat5e cable or WiFi, and it allows for quick and easy maintenance, therefore enabling plants to save time and associated costs.
- Rugged case with 6mm toughened glass for harsh environments
- IS approval allows for safe, live network maintenance
- HD resolution of 1080P and enhanced image analysis
- Supports live video streaming via a H.264 compressed video format and Motion JPEG with user-selectable frame rates
- Micro-SD card slot that can be used as an optional back-up
- Available with an optional Infra-Red (IR) or white LED lights unit that enhances the camera’s low light capabilities.